Who we are
Myeloma Canada is the only national charitable organization created by, and for, Canadians impacted by multiple myeloma.
We are driven to improve the lives of those affected by this disease by empowering our community through awareness, education, and advocacy programs, and by supporting clinical research to find a cure.
We are committed to making myeloma matter and have been since our founding in 2005.
Making myeloma matter by:
- Providing educational resources to people living with myeloma, their families and caregivers
- Increasing awareness of the disease and its effects on the lives of all whom this cancer touches
- Facilitating access to new therapies, treatment options and healthcare resources
- Advancing clinical research and promote access to new drug trials in Canada
- Empowering patients and caregivers through community engagement
Equity, diversity and inclusivity
We pledge to cultivate and maintain an inclusive environment for our community and our organization. This includes respecting and addressing the diverse needs of all people — First Nations, Métis, and Inuit; under-represented and marginalized populations; the LGBTQIA2S+ community; cultural, racial, and ethnic minorities — in all that we do.
Charitable Registration Number