Each year Myeloma Canada hosts InfoSessions for patients, their families and healthcare professionals, featuring guest speakers from the medical community in cities across Canada. InfoSessions are generally half-day sessions covering the many aspects of living with myeloma and its management.
The 2023 Myeloma Canada InfoSessions will be held in the following cities:
- Oshawa (ON): January 31
- Barrie (ON): February 1
- Fredericton (NB): March 17
- Miramichi (NB): March 18
- Fort McMurray (AB): TBD
- Western Regional Conference (Calgary, AB): March 31
- Grande Prairie (AB): April 1
- Cape Breton (NS): April 17
- Eastern Regional Conference (Montreal South Shore, QC): April 21
- Rouyn-Noranda (QC): June 8
- Sault Ste. Marie (ON) : August 21
- Medicine Hat (AB): September 10
Please check for updates here as well as in our montly e-newsletter, "Myeloma Matters". Not subscribed? Join here.