We are committed to providing you with the most reliable, relevant and up-to-date information as possible, that's why we created a new educational InfoWebinar series. Topics for the InfoWebinars have been carefully curated in response to your concerns.
Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant and GvHD
Speaker: Dennis Kim, MD, PhD., Oncologist/Hematologist. Cancer Clinical Research Unit (CCRU), Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Wednesday, November 8th,2023
12:00 – 1:00 pm (EST)
Overview the principle of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, current trend of its usage as well as post-transplant complications, particularly on the graft-versus-host disease and its pathogenesis, clinical presentation and its management. Find out briefly about the contemporary indication of allogeneic transplantation for myeloma treatment.
Improving quality and quantity of life: the role of palliative and supportive care after a myeloma diagnosis
Speaker: Reanne Booker, Nurse Practitioner at Alberta Health Services
Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023
12:00 – 1:00 pm (EST)
Let’s discuss palliative care: what it is, what it isn't, and how it can help after a multiple myeloma diagnosis. Discover what are the common palliative and supportive care needs that are associated with multiple myeloma, and which palliative care resources are available for patients and caregivers.
All InfoWebinars are taped and are available for viewing on our Myeloma Canada YouTube channel.
- Living solo with myeloma - View recording
- Infections and Severe Hypogammaglobulinemia in Multiple Myeloma Patients Treated - View recording
- The IMF and Diversity - The M-Power Program - View recording
- Multiple Myeloma and Immunotherapy Made Simple - View recording
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Myeloma: What Patients & Caregivers Should Know (en anglais) - View recording
- “Have You Met Your Pharmacist Yet?” - View Recording
- News in Multiple Myeloma Research - View Recording
- Myeloma Research Update (March 2022) - View Recording
- Immunotherapy 101 for Myeloma (Basics for Patients) - View Recording
- Generic Drugs in Canada - View Recording
- Myeloma Physiotherapy Consensus Recommendations: What Patients and Caregivers Need to Know - View Recording
- Empowering Yourself on the Myeloma Journey - View Recording
- Key Research Updates from the 2021 International Myeloma Workshop (IMW) - View Recording
- CAR T-cell Therapy in Multiple Myeloma - View Recording
- Oncology Drug Access Navigators - View Recording
- About MGUS and Smouldering Multiple Myeloma - View Recording
- Financial Matters Impacting Myeloma Patients - View Recording
- Myeloma 101: Diagnosis & Treatment - View Recording
- Waiting Room Revolution and Myeloma Canada presents: A sit down interview with Dr. Hira Mian - View Recording
- Medical Cannabis in Clinical Oncology: Present & Future - View Recording